Monday, February 16, 2009

Text/Messages Exhibition

My Reaction to Text/Messages from the Walker. 

I liked how each of the different artist book were so different. I especially liked the one that was a piece of cake, and the ones that were shaped like guns. It was cool to see how each of the different artists went about doing basically the same thing. I was disappointed that I couldn't see what was on every page of some of the books though, like the chess piece artist book. I want to know if the pages fit together or if they are just random phrases and words.

1 comment:

  1. Exhibitions of books are tough - especially since the artists are really playing around with the form, and expecting a viewer to be able to flip through! Hopefully we will be able to flip through some on our library visit.

    Were there particular works that you were most attracted to and least interested in?

    ReplyDelete